Jul 5, 2023Rail safety legislation: Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) has continued to speak publicly about his desire to move forward the Brown-Vance rail safety bill (S. 576). The bill would need 60 votes to clear a procedural hurdle and be considered on the floor....
Jun 30, 2023Chairman, Chris Falaney and Vice Chairman, Corey Martin with STB member Robert Primus at the 2023 BLET Regional Meeting in Milwaukee.
Jun 1, 2023The 2023 BLET ISLB Don Little Scholarships have been awarded! Dylan Hawbaker (Div. 155) Sarah Molitor (Div. 131) Morgan Toedebusch (Div. 444) Congratulations, and best of luck on your future endeavors!
May 26, 2023Grain carloads carried by U.S. railroads in the week ending May 20, down 12.7% from a year ago and leaving the commodity traffic down 7.1% so far this year, according to the Association of American Railroads.
May 21, 2023I got a chance to chat with our new National President Eddie Hall at the NASLBC meeting in Kansas City. (pic)
- Dow Rips Norfolk Southern’s Bid To Share Derailment Cleanup.
- ACC wants STB to look into Class I liability requirements for hazmat shipments
- UAW Goes on Strike Against GM, Ford and Stellantis
- TEAMSTERS STAND WITH UAW FOR FAIR CONTRACT AT BIG 3 AUTOMAKERS
- J.B. Hunt acquiring BNSF Logistics’ brokerage unit
- FRA advisory: High-impact wheels damage rails, track structures
- Compare and contrast as they say…
- TEAMSTERS RELEASE AUTONOMOUS VEHICLE POLICY FRAMEWORK
- Union Pacific’s new CEO won’t forego cuts as he works to improve safety and service at the railroad