A Seventh Circuit judge has shipped an appeal filed by a group of Illinois towns challenging the Surface Transportation Board’s approval of Canadian Pacific’s $31 billion merger with Kansas City Southern to the D.C. Circuit, where it has been consolidated with two other appeals opposing the deal.
- The Long-Awaited Rule Regarding Rail Recording Devices
- (no title)
- Dow Rips Norfolk Southern’s Bid To Share Derailment Cleanup.
- ACC wants STB to look into Class I liability requirements for hazmat shipments
- UAW Goes on Strike Against GM, Ford and Stellantis
- TEAMSTERS STAND WITH UAW FOR FAIR CONTRACT AT BIG 3 AUTOMAKERS
- J.B. Hunt acquiring BNSF Logistics’ brokerage unit
- FRA advisory: High-impact wheels damage rails, track structures
- Compare and contrast as they say…