The trade group for the nation’s largest railroads alleges Ohio’s new requirement that all trains be operated by two people runs afoul of federal law, as the rail lobby takes aim at a mandate state lawmakers enacted after the East Palestine derailment disaster.
- Dow Rips Norfolk Southern’s Bid To Share Derailment Cleanup.
- ACC wants STB to look into Class I liability requirements for hazmat shipments
- UAW Goes on Strike Against GM, Ford and Stellantis
- TEAMSTERS STAND WITH UAW FOR FAIR CONTRACT AT BIG 3 AUTOMAKERS
- J.B. Hunt acquiring BNSF Logistics’ brokerage unit
- FRA advisory: High-impact wheels damage rails, track structures
- Compare and contrast as they say…
- TEAMSTERS RELEASE AUTONOMOUS VEHICLE POLICY FRAMEWORK
- Union Pacific’s new CEO won’t forego cuts as he works to improve safety and service at the railroad