Norfolk Southern Railway Co. has sued competitor CSX Transportation Inc. and a Vermont subsidiary of Pan Am Railways Inc. in Delaware’s Court of Chancery, accusing CSX of “brazenly and repeatedly” violating contractual agreements and “hamstringing” Norfolk Southern’s freight railroad access to New England.
- Dow Rips Norfolk Southern’s Bid To Share Derailment Cleanup.
- ACC wants STB to look into Class I liability requirements for hazmat shipments
- UAW Goes on Strike Against GM, Ford and Stellantis
- TEAMSTERS STAND WITH UAW FOR FAIR CONTRACT AT BIG 3 AUTOMAKERS
- J.B. Hunt acquiring BNSF Logistics’ brokerage unit
- FRA advisory: High-impact wheels damage rails, track structures
- Compare and contrast as they say…
- TEAMSTERS RELEASE AUTONOMOUS VEHICLE POLICY FRAMEWORK
- Union Pacific’s new CEO won’t forego cuts as he works to improve safety and service at the railroad