At an event near Amtrak’s Chicago rail yard, the Governor announced his support for the Chicago Hub Improvement Program (CHIP). This would fix Chicago Union Station and connect it to two potential passenger-focused mainlines. Amtrak has already applied to the federal government for investment in CHIP, which would benefit people in communities all over the country that are served by Chicago’s hub.
- Dow Rips Norfolk Southern’s Bid To Share Derailment Cleanup.
- ACC wants STB to look into Class I liability requirements for hazmat shipments
- UAW Goes on Strike Against GM, Ford and Stellantis
- TEAMSTERS STAND WITH UAW FOR FAIR CONTRACT AT BIG 3 AUTOMAKERS
- J.B. Hunt acquiring BNSF Logistics’ brokerage unit
- FRA advisory: High-impact wheels damage rails, track structures
- Compare and contrast as they say…
- TEAMSTERS RELEASE AUTONOMOUS VEHICLE POLICY FRAMEWORK
- Union Pacific’s new CEO won’t forego cuts as he works to improve safety and service at the railroad