The Surface Transportation Board asked the D.C. Circuit on Tuesday to toss a challenge from Chicago’s commuter rail service Metra contesting the regulator’s approval of Canadian Pacific’s $31 billion merger with Kansas City Southern, arguing the municipal service needs to wait for an in-agency reconsideration.
- Dow Rips Norfolk Southern’s Bid To Share Derailment Cleanup.
- ACC wants STB to look into Class I liability requirements for hazmat shipments
- UAW Goes on Strike Against GM, Ford and Stellantis
- TEAMSTERS STAND WITH UAW FOR FAIR CONTRACT AT BIG 3 AUTOMAKERS
- J.B. Hunt acquiring BNSF Logistics’ brokerage unit
- FRA advisory: High-impact wheels damage rails, track structures
- Compare and contrast as they say…
- TEAMSTERS RELEASE AUTONOMOUS VEHICLE POLICY FRAMEWORK
- Union Pacific’s new CEO won’t forego cuts as he works to improve safety and service at the railroad