The U.S. Supreme Court has left the door open for companies to be sued in states where they have merely registered to do business, reviving a lawsuit that a Virginia man brought against Norfolk Southern in Pennsylvania despite his alleged injuries occurring in other states.
- The Long-Awaited Rule Regarding Rail Recording Devices
- (no title)
- Dow Rips Norfolk Southern’s Bid To Share Derailment Cleanup.
- ACC wants STB to look into Class I liability requirements for hazmat shipments
- UAW Goes on Strike Against GM, Ford and Stellantis
- TEAMSTERS STAND WITH UAW FOR FAIR CONTRACT AT BIG 3 AUTOMAKERS
- J.B. Hunt acquiring BNSF Logistics’ brokerage unit
- FRA advisory: High-impact wheels damage rails, track structures
- Compare and contrast as they say…