The White House’s new slate of appointees for the Advisory Committee for Trade Policy and Negotiations departs from more commonly seen member profiles to include heavy hitters from organized labor along with the usual industry and corporate leaders.
- FRA proposes rules for certifying train dispatchers, signal employees
- O’BRIEN: SCOTUS ATTACKS ALL U.S. WORKERS
- Canadian Pacific-KCS Wants Voice In Merger Approval Appeal.
- First step toward improving rail service is treating employees better, CSX CEO says
- Union Pacific: Revenue And Safety Headwinds Present Ongoing Challenges
- Illinois Budget vote brings General Assembly’s 2023 spring session to a close.
- Exclusive–Rail Industry-Backed Ted Cruz Privately Lobbies House GOP to Tank Bipartisan ‘Railway Safety Act’
- Illinois Senate Democrats send budget to House, teeing it up for early Saturday morning vote.
- STB chairman: Class I railroad strategies are inviting stronger regulation
- NS taps ANS to evaluate safety; NTSB sets June hearing in East Palestine