Got some quality time with our National officers Vince Verna and Brendan Sullivan while attending Minnesota’s Quadrennial meeting. Special thanks to State Chairman Joel Mueller for inviting Illinois to participate.
- FRA proposes rules for certifying train dispatchers, signal employees
- O’BRIEN: SCOTUS ATTACKS ALL U.S. WORKERS
- Canadian Pacific-KCS Wants Voice In Merger Approval Appeal.
- First step toward improving rail service is treating employees better, CSX CEO says
- Union Pacific: Revenue And Safety Headwinds Present Ongoing Challenges
- Illinois Budget vote brings General Assembly’s 2023 spring session to a close.
- Exclusive–Rail Industry-Backed Ted Cruz Privately Lobbies House GOP to Tank Bipartisan ‘Railway Safety Act’
- Illinois Senate Democrats send budget to House, teeing it up for early Saturday morning vote.
- STB chairman: Class I railroad strategies are inviting stronger regulation
- NS taps ANS to evaluate safety; NTSB sets June hearing in East Palestine