Grain carloads carried by U.S. railroads in the week ending May 20, down 12.7% from a year ago and leaving the commodity traffic down 7.1% so far this year, according to the Association of American Railroads.
- Dow Rips Norfolk Southern’s Bid To Share Derailment Cleanup.
- ACC wants STB to look into Class I liability requirements for hazmat shipments
- UAW Goes on Strike Against GM, Ford and Stellantis
- TEAMSTERS STAND WITH UAW FOR FAIR CONTRACT AT BIG 3 AUTOMAKERS
- J.B. Hunt acquiring BNSF Logistics’ brokerage unit
- FRA advisory: High-impact wheels damage rails, track structures
- Compare and contrast as they say…
- TEAMSTERS RELEASE AUTONOMOUS VEHICLE POLICY FRAMEWORK
- Union Pacific’s new CEO won’t forego cuts as he works to improve safety and service at the railroad